Print advertising can be a great way to reach potential customers. Like other forms of advertising, print advertising requires thorough research, successful negotiation of terms, quality design, and proper monitoring. At Big Draw Marketing we have the systems in place to take the guesswork out of print advertising and to ensure your advertising dollars are spent wisely.
Many print publications also have an online component that can be included with the purchase of print advertising. Having links to your website from these well traveled sites can be another very valuable added benefit of print advertising.
Advertising in Newspapers
One of the longest lived as well as one of the most misunderstood forms of advertising, newspaper advertising can still be very effective when managed properly. Newspapers offer:
- The ability to reach large numbers of people at the same time in a given geographic area
- Flexibility of ad size and placement
- Ads that readers can go back to again and again if they desire
- Lower production cost than many other forms of advertising
- Quick turn-around allowing your ad to reflect the changing market conditions. The ad your thinking about running right now can be in the hands of your potential customers in one to two days.
Advertising in Magazines
Magazines offer a more focused alternative to newspaper advertising. This allows you to deliver your message to a highly targeted audience. You can advertise in magazine publications that cater to your specific audience or whose editorial content specializes in topics of interest to your audience. With a more targeted and engaged audience your ads will get more attention. Using higher quality paper and smaller pages, magazines allow for better color reproduction and full-color ads causing even small ads to stand out.